Purchases of Schedule H Items (U/s 19(1)) (VAT)
You can record purchases of schedule H goods by selecting the nature of transaction Purchases – Schedule H Items (U/s 19(1)).
This nature of transaction is provided for Punjab.
- Gateway of Tally > Vouchers > press F9 (Purchase).
Alternatively, press Alt+G (Go To) > Create Voucher > press F9 (Purchase).
- Enter the Supplier Invoice No. and Date.
- Select the party ledger in the field Party A/c name.
- Select the purchase ledger grouped under Purchase Accounts with the Nature of transaction set to Purchases – Schedule H Items (U/s 19(1)).
As in other transactions, you can create the ledger on the fly by pressing Alt+C. Alternatively, press Alt+G (Go To) > Create Master > type or select Ledger > and press Enter.
- Select the required stock item. Enter the Quantity and Rate.
- Set the option Provide VAT details to Yes. In the Statutory Details screen
- Accept the screen. As always, you can press Ctrl+A to save.
The value of this transaction gets captured in the relevant fields of state-specific VAT/CST forms and annexures.