You can record the interstate transactions treated as deemed exports by selecting the nature of transaction Interstate Purchase Deemed Export.
This nature of transaction is provided for Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Jammu & Kashmir, Karnataka, Kerala, Ladakh, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha, Puducherry, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, and West Bengal.
- Gateway of Tally > Vouchers > press F9 (Purchase).
Alternatively, press Alt+G (Go To) > Create Voucher > press F9 (Purchase).
- Enter Supplier Invoice No. and Date.
- Select the party ledger in the field Party A/c name.
As always, press Alt+C, to create a master on the fly. Alternatively, press Alt+G (Go To) > Create Master > type or select Ledger > press Enter.
- Select the purchase ledger grouped under Purchase Accounts with the Nature of transaction set to Interstate Purchase Deemed Export.
As in other transactions, you can create the ledger on the fly by pressing Alt+C. Alternatively, press Alt+G (Go To) > Create Master > type or select Ledger > and press Enter.
- Select the stock item. Enter the Quantity and Rate.
- Set the option Provide VAT details to Yes. In the Statutory Details screen
- Accept the screen. As always, you can press Ctrl+A to save.
The value of this transaction gets captured in the relevant fields of state-specific VAT/CST forms and annexures.