Unblock/Exclude Tally.exe from Comodo Firewall
Refer to the following steps to unblock/exclude Tally.exe from Comodo Firewall.
- Open Comodo Firewall.
- Click the Firewall tab. A list of Tasks gets displayed.
- Click Network Security Policy.
The Network Security Policy window is displayed as shown below.
- Click the Application Rules tab.
- Select the Tally.exe path under Application name.
- Double-click the Rule available below the Tally.exe path. The Network Control Rule screen is displayed as shown below.
- In the Network Control Rule screen
- Select Allow in the Action field.
- In/Out as the Direction field.
- Select the option Log as firewall event if this rule is fired.
- Click Apply. The Network Security Policy screen is displayed as shown below.
Under Application name, the Network Control Rule appears changed, thereby rendering Tally.exe as unblocked/allowed.
- Click OK.
After making the above-mentioned changes, you can connect your companies to Tally.NET for Data Synchronization or Remote Access.