TallyPrime Developer is a comprehensive development environment designed for Tally Definition Language (TDL). Tally Definition Language or TDL is the development language of TallyPrime.
You need to buy a TallyPrime Developer license to use the complete features of the product.
Benefits of TallyPrime Developer
- Easy programming by syntax colouring, tagging and navigation of code, auto-completion, project management, and so on.
- Ease of debugging, with error listing and diagnosis.
- Build, compilation/validation/execution of code from within the product.
- Authorization techniques for TCP ( Tally Compliant Product ) ensuring IP protection, controlled license usage, and minimized revenue leakage.
- Easy distribution mechanism using licensing and subscription renewals.
- Easy customer serial number management.
- Access to the complete Tally source code, as a reference.
- Ability to load multiple versions of the source code.
- Instant references to TDL API’s such as schema, definition and attributes, functions, actions and so on.
- Ability to extend multilingual support to the product, customisation, modules in localized languages with the powerful Dictionary Manager tool.
- Rich set of TDL language documentation and programming samples.
- Tools that help to develop and test external application integration with TallyPrime (Tally connector).
To know more about TallyPrime Developer watch the video