You need to surrender your TallyPrime Developer license if you want to use the license on another computer. You can surrender the license directly from the applications, or through the Tally website.
To surrender your TallyPrime Developer license
- Right-click TallyPrimeDeveloper.
- Select Run as Administrator.
- Go to License > Surrender.
- Enter the Administrator e-mail ID and Tally.NET password in the Surrender License screen, as shown below:
- Click Submit to surrender your license. A confirmation message appears once your license is surrendered.
If you are surrendering your site license, you can enter the site administrator’s e-mail ID and password.