This report displays the outstanding receivables or payables for a particular party ledger during a specified period. You can view this report in browser .
On this page
View Ledger Outstandings report
Button options in Ledger Outstandings report
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Display > Statements of Accounts > Outstandings > Ledger
2. Select a ledger from the list. The Ledger Outstandings report appears as shown below:
You can print or export Reminder Letters from the Ledger Outstanding report by enabling the option Print Reminder Letter in the Print Report or Export Report accordingly.
● C : Contact : Click C : Contact or press Alt+C to view the ledger contact details.
● B : Bill Settlement : The Bill Settlement option helps to settle the selected or all bills from the Ledger Outstandings report.
● F1: Detailed : Click F1 : Detailed or press Alt+F1 to display the Ledger Outstandings report in the detailed view. In the detailed view, the following will be displayed:
o Voucher details : Voucher Date, Voucher Type(s),Voucher Number(s), and Amount
o Inventory details : Quantity, Stock Item, and Rate
Note: To display information about inventory in the detailed view of the report, stock items have to be selected in the voucher, and the option Show Qty Info in Detailed Format has to be enabled in the report's Configuration screen.
● F2: Period : Click F2: Period button or press F2 key to change the period.
● F4: Ledger : Click F4: Ledger button or press F4 key to display the list of ledgers. Select the required ledger to view outstandings for the selected ledger.
● F6: Age wise : Click F6: Age wise button or press F6 key to display the Age wise analysis of the Ledger Outstandings report. For more information, refer Ageing Analysis report.
● F12: Configure : Click F12: Configure to change the report configurations, as required.
● F12 : Range : Click F12 :Range or press Alt+F12 to use the Range Filter option to search for specific bills from the list of bills outstanding. Users may filter the transactions based on the Date , Original Amount , Pending Amount , Ledger , Reference number . etc. This is a useful tool, as it makes the process of finding specific bills fast, easy and simple.
● R : Remove Line : Click R : Remove Line button or press Alt+ R key to remove a line item from the Ledger Outstandings report.