This report displays the outstanding receivables or payables during a specified period for an entire group - Sundry Creditors or Sundry Debtors . You can view this report in browser .
On this page
View the Group-wise receivables Report
Button options in Group Outstandings report
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Display > Statements of Accounts > Outstandings > Group .
2. Select the Group from the list. The Group Outstanding report is displayed as shown below:
● F1 : Detailed : Click F1 : Detailed button or press Alt+F1 key to view the report in detailed mode.
● F2: Period : Click F2: Period button or press F2 key to change the period.
● F4: Group : Click F4: Group button or press F4 key to display the list of groups. Select the required group to view outstandings for the selected group.
● F5: Led-wise : Click F5: Led-wise button or press F5 key to display only the ledgers and their debit & credit balances.
● F6: Age wise : Click F6: Age wise button or press F6 key to display the Age wise analysis of the Group Outstandings report. For more information, refer Ageing Analysis report.
● F7: Billwise : Click F7: Billwise button or press F7 key to display all the bills outstanding from the ledgers falling under the selected group.
● F7 : Bill-Party wise : Click F7 : Bill-Party wise button or press Alt+F7 key to display the party-wise breakup of the Group Outstanding report. For more information, refer Bill-Party wise report.
● C : New Column : Click C : New Column button or press Alt+C key to add a new column and compare the outstandings of different periods or different groups.
● A : Alter Column : Click A : Alter Column button or press Alt+A key to alter an existing column displayed in the report.
● D : Del Column : Click D : Del Column button or press Alt+A key to delete a column added using the button C : New Column .
● N : Auto Column : Click N : Auto Column button or press Alt+N to view a Daily , Weekly , Fortnightly , Monthly , 4 Week Month , Half Yearly, Quarterly or Yearly outstandings report.
● R : Remove Line : Click R : Remove Line button or press Alt+ R key to remove a line item from the Ledger Outstandings report.
● F12: Configure : Press F12 key to configure the Group Outstandings report. For more information, click here .
Range of Bills to show? By default, the Bills Outstanding report will display only the Pending bills. Select Overdue Bills in the field Range of Bills to show to view only the overdue bills for a definite period.
Based on the selection of range of bills, the report for all Pending or Overdue bills as on date specified for the Report can be viewed.
1. Pending Bills : This will display the bills which are pending as on a particular date.
2. Overdue Bills : This will display the bills which are not paid or due beyond their credit period or days.
Show Nett Balances: Set this option to Yes to display only Nett Balance instead of Debit and Credit Balances
Show Contact Details: Set this option to Yes to display the contact details of the party ledger.
Appearance of Names: Select the required option from the list to view the party ledger names as per the name style chosen i.e., Name only , Alias only , Name (Alias) or Alias (Name) .
Scale factor for Values: Select the required option from the list to view the amounts as per Scale Factor chosen i.e., hundreds, thousands, lakhs, millions, ten lakhs, ten thousand, ten million, crores or any user- defined scale factor mentioned.
Sorting Method: Select one of the sorting methods from the list to sort the report based on Amount (Decreasing or Increasing or Alphabets (Decreasing or Increasing).
Expand all levels in detailed format : Set this option to Yes to view the Group Outstandings report in detailed mode.