The Ledger Vouchers report for Periodic Payments and Receipts displays the Vouchers belonging to the selected month for the respective Periodic Ledger.
On this page
View ledger vouchers of Period Payments and Receipts
Button options in Period Payments and Receipts - Ledger Vouchers report
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Audit & Compliance > Audit & Analysis > Period Payments and Receipts .
2. Select the required Ledger and press Enter .
3. Select the required month and press Enter .
The above Ledger Vouchers report displays the transaction details such as Voucher Type, Voucher No., Transaction Value, Audit Status and Audit Note for the selected party.
● F1 : Detailed : Click F1 : Detailed or press Alt+F1 to view the detailed Ledger Vouchers report.
● F2: Period : Click F2 : Period or press F2 to change the period selected.
● F4: Ledger : Click F4 : Ledger or press F4 to select a different Ledger and display the Ledger Vouchers report for the same.
● F6: Dly Brk-up : Click F6 : Dly Brk-up or press F6 to view Transaction value and the closing balance for each day of the month.
● W : Working Note : Click W : Working Note or press Alt+W to specify the working note details at Company or Group or Ledger or Voucher level. The details provided in working note will be captured in Audit Working Paper along with the details of User Name , Working Note Date and Time , Status , Note and so on.
● Ctrl+W: Audit Wkg Paper : To view the Audit Working Paper during Auditing, click Ctrl+W : Audit Wkg Paper or press Ctrl+W . The details displayed in Audit Working Paper will be relevant to report from where it is triggered.
● F9 : Audit : Click F9 : Audit or press Alt+F9 to audit the selected Vouchers. The process of Auditing is similar to Verification of Vouchers report.
Note: The F9 : Audit button will be highlighted only when one or more Vouchers is/are selected for auditing using the spacebar key.
● Ctrl+F10: Remove Audit : Click Ctrl+F10 : Remove Audit or press Ctrl+F10 to change the Audit Status for the selected Vouchers as Unaudited .
● S : Set Manual Sampling : Click S : Set Manual Sampling or press Alt+S to mark the selected Vouchers (using spacebar) as sampled. The manual sampling method will get applied to all such Vouchers and they will appear under the sampled column on the dashboard.
● D : Delete Manual Sampling : Click D : Delete Manual Sampling or press Alt+D to delete the Manual sampling method already applied for the selected Vouchers (using the spacebar).
● F9: Inv Reports : Click F9 : Inv Reports or press F9 to navigate to the default Inventory Reports like Godown Summary , Movement Analysis , Stock Summary and so on.
● F10: Acc Reports : Click F10 : Acc Reports or press F10 to navigate to the default Accounting Reports like Balance Sheet , Cash Flow , Trial Balance and so on.
● F10 : Audit Reports : Click F10 : Audit Reports or press Alt+F10 to navigate to the other Audit Reports within Statutory Audit .
● F12: Configure : The Configuration options for the above report are similar to the Ledger Vouchers report.
● F12 : Range : Click F12 : Range or press Alt+F12 to use the Range Filter option to search the specific Vouchers from the list of Ledger Vouchers displayed.