The Fixed Assets Analysis report provides the details of all the Fixed Assets possessed by the selected Company at the end of the Audit Year.
On this page
Features of Fixed Assets Analysis
View the Fixed Assets Analysis report
Button options in the Fixed Assets Analysis
● Number of days for the Assets purchased/procured during the Audit Year with the option to classify as less than 180 days and more than 180 days. The relevant Purchase entries are also available for scrutiny.
● Opening Balance of the Assets brought forward from the previous year
● Additions of those assets which have been purchased during the analysis year
● Deletions/Adjustments of those assets which have been sold during the analysis year
● Closing Balance for each Fixed Assets at Group and Ledger level.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Audit & Compliance > Audit & Analysis > Other Analysis > Fixed Assets Analysis .
The above report displays the details of the Fixed Assets, number of days for the Assets added during the Audit Year, Opening Balance of the Assets carried forward from the previous year, details of Additions/deletions and the Closing Balance.
Note: The No. of Days will be displayed only for the Fixed Assets procured/purchased during the year and will be visible only in the exploded mode.
● F1 : Detailed : Click F1 : Detailed or press Alt+F1 to viewed the detailed Fixed Assets Analysis report displaying the No. of Days for the additions during the Audit year.
Tally.ERP 9 provides the flexibility of auditing the Vouchers from the Fixed Assets Analysis screen also. The Vouchers which are audited from the above report will be displayed with the Audit Status and Audit Note in the detailed mode.
● F2: Period : Click F2 : Period or press F2 to change the selected period.
● Ctrl+F9: Master Config : Click Ctrl+F9 : Master Config or press Ctrl+F9 to identify the industries as MSME , identify Related Parties and apply Sampling methods for Auditing.
● F9 : Audit : Click F9 : Audit or press Alt+F9 to audit the selected Voucher.
Note: The F9 : Audit button will be highlighted when one or more Vouchers are selected for auditing using Spacebar .
● Ctrl+F10: Remove Audit : Click Ctrl+F10 : Remove Audit or press Ctrl+F10 to change the Audit Status for the selected Vouchers as Unaudited (blank).
● W : Working Note : Click W : Working Note or press Alt+W to specify the working note details at Company or Voucher level. The details provided in working note will be captured in Audit Working Paper along with the details of User Name , Working Note Date and Time , Status , Note and so on.
● F9: Inv Reports : Click F9 : Inv Reports or press F9 to navigate to the default Inventory Reports like Godown Summary , Movement Analysis , Stock Summary and so on.
● F10: Acc Reports : Click F10 : Acc Reports or press F10 to navigate to the default Accounting Reports like Balance Sheet , Cash Flow , Trial Balance and so on.
● F10 : Audit Reports : Click F10 : Audit Reports or press Alt+F10 to navigate to the other Audit Reports within Statutory Audit .
Click F12 : Configure or press F12 to change the default view of the report:
Show Audit Note : Set this option to Yes to view Vouchers along with their Audit Notes.