Developer Reference comprises the following:
● Tally.Developer 9 - It is the development platform for Tally.ERP 9.
● Dictionary Manager - It helps to create dictionaries in multiple languages and provides the capability to search for strings, translate them, and create dictionary files .
● Tally Authentication Library - It is the development kit to use Authentication Library for creating applications in devices, such as mobile, tablet, and so on. This will enable customers to connect to Tally.ERP 9 on the move.
● Tally Definition Language (TDL) - It is the language used to build Tally.ERP 9.
● Integration Capabilities - You can integrate your solutions with Tally.ERP 9 using these capabilities.
Watch the videos to get a quick view about Tally.Developer 9 and TDL.
As we move to GCC VAT, you need to upgrade your customisations to make them compliant with Release 6.3.
Will my existing customisations work seamlessly on Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.3?
How do I make my customisations compatible with Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.3?
We have made the following changes in the Default TDL to support GCC VAT features in Tally.ERP 9.
As you already know, the GST portal supports JSON format for information exchange. Our customers can now directly generate GSTR-1 and GSTR-2 in JSON format and upload it to the GST portal with Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.2.
Tally.Developer 9 Release 6.2 supports:
● Report-based export in JSON format using the attribute JSON Tag at UI definition level.
● Productivity suite-based JSON export using the attribute Resource Type at Resource level and JSON Map attribute at Form level.
● File-based import using File JSON as a data source in collection.
Refer TDL Enhancements in Release 6.2 to know the enhancements in TDL.
As we move to GST, you need to upgrade your customisations to make them compliant with Release 6.
Will my existing customisations work seamlessly on Tally.ERP 9 Release 6?
How do I make my customisations compatible with Tally.ERP 9 Release 6?
We have made the following changes in the Default TDL to support GST features in Tally.ERP 9.
What is new in TDL and Tally.Developer 9 Release 6?