Developer Reference comprises the following:
● Tally.Developer 9 - It is the development platform for Tally.ERP 9.
● Dictionary Manager - It helps to create dictionaries in multiple languages and provides the capability to search for strings, translate them, and create dictionary files.
● Tally Authentication Library - It is the development kit to use Authentication Library for creating applications in devices, such as mobile, tablet, and so on. This will enable customers to connect to Tally.ERP 9 on the move.
● Tally Definition Language (TDL) - It is the language used to build Tally.ERP 9.
● Integration Capabilities - You can integrate your solutions with Tally.ERP 9 using these capabilities.
Watch the videos to get a quick view about Tally.Developer 9 and TDL.
With Release 6.4.1, TDL integration capabilities have been enhanced to support exchange in JSON format over HTTP and user-specified headers for GET request.
● The collection attribute Data Source is enhanced to support HTTP JSON as a new data source type. This allows exchange of data over HTTP in JSON format. Refer to the section Integration Using JSON for more details.
● A new attribute Export Header is introduced in collection definition to specify the HTTP headers when you send a GET or POST request.
As always, you can easily detect errors and compare your code using Version Compatibility Check and Tally.Developer 9 Analyser . Refer troubleshooting guide to understand and rectify the errors in your code.