General Errors & Queries
Cause: This error is caused by network connectivity issues.
Solution: Follow the steps mentioned below, in the server and client systems:
- Go to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Power Options > Change plan settings.
- Select Never from the Turn off the display
- Check Multiple LAN Card settings:
- Go to Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Change adapter settings.
- If a Multiple LAN Card is enabled, prioritize the IP Address in the Tssvc configuration file and save.
- Check if TallyPrime Server is running in services.msc.
- Restart TallyPrime.
Cause: This error occurs when TallyPrime or Microsoft drivers are corrupted.
Solution: Re-install TallyPrime in a different folder. Restore the data and check. If the problem persists, re-install Microsoft office drivers.
Cause: This error occurs when a corrupted data file is accessed through a network in a multi-user environment. The data may be corrupted due to network fluctuations or when different types of networks such as LAN and WIFI are used in the multi-user environment.
Solution: The issue can be resolved by performing a zero re-write of the data. Ensure that you take data backup before zero re-writing. To prevent the occurrence of the same error in the future, take the following steps.
- Fix fluctuations in ping speed.
- If any WIFI systems are installed in the network, isolate them to prevent the problem from occurring again.
- Use cables of the same category, preferably CAT 6, in all client systems.
- Add TallyPrime data files to your antivirus software's exceptions list.