You can record an excise purchase invoice to capture your imports and sales.
To record excise purchase invoice
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F9: Purchase
2. Press Ctrl+E to change the invoice to an excise purchase invoice.
3. Enter the Supplier Invoice No. and Date .
4. Select the party name from the List of Ledger Accounts .
5. Enter the supplier details in the Party Details screen.
6. Select the Purchase Ledger from the List of Ledger Accounts .
7. Select the item from the List of Stock Items.
8. Enter the Quantity, Rate and Amount in the Stock Items Allocations screen.
9. Press Enter to view the Excise Details screen.
The Excise Details screen appears as shown below:
10. Press Enter to save the excise details and return to the purchase invoice.
The completed purchase invoice appears as shown below:
11. Press Enter to save.
For more configurations on creating excise purchases, click here .