A registered dealer needs to issue certain declarations in prescribed forms to suppliers. The Forms Issuable report displays the declaration forms to be issued by the dealer at any given point of time.
Viewing Form Issuable Report
Ledger-Wise Forms Issuable Report
Forms Issuable report displays the date of transaction, CST purchases ledger used, gross amount inclusive of CST, form types, and also contains three additional fields namely, Form Series Number, Form Number and Date, which can be filled when the prescribed forms are issued to the selling dealer or supplier.
To view Form Issuable report
● Go to Gateway of Tally > Display > Statutory Reports > VAT > Form Issuable .
Similar to the Forms Receivables report, the Forms Issuables report can also be viewed in the following two ways:
● Group-Wise Forms Issuable
● Ledger-Wise Forms Issuable
Note: In Group-Wise Forms Issuables report, the Form Series Number , Form Number and Form Date s for all the inter-state purchases made from all the Sundry Creditors can be entered in a single screen. In case of ledger-wise report, the required party ledger can be selected and the details pertaining to Form Number and Date can be specified.
In the group wise Forms Issuable screen, F4: Chg Vch button is provided to view vouchers of a particular voucher type.
1. Click F4 : Chg Vch button to view the voucher types that can be selected.
2. Select the required voucher type from the list of voucher types.
The Form Issuable screen for the selected voucher type appears as shown below:
To alter or set the form number, series number and form date
1. Select the required party ledgers.
2. Click S : Set/Alter Form No and enter the required details.
3. Press Enter to save.