The monthly summary shows each month's total transactions and closing balance .
When drilling down from a statement into any Group, Ledger, Stock item or Cost centre, the Monthly summary screen is displayed first. Monthly Summary can also be accessed from a voucher level screen with the help of the monthly button. The monthly summary shows the opening balance for the year, and then lists each month's total transactions, inclusive of both debit (inwards for stocks) and credit (outwards for stocks) and finally each month's closing balance.
To view Group monthly summary
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Display > Accounts Books > Group Vouchers .
2. Select Sales Accounts from the list of Groups.
3. Press F6:Monthly . The Group Monthly summary screen is displayed as shown below:
4. Use F12: Configure to display the monthly summary according to your requirements.
5. Press the button F5 : Quarterly , to view the summarized quarterly figures.
6. Use the options in F12: Configure to view the details of percentages, averages and so on. Below the monthly summary, is a bar chart showing the movement of account.