The Multi Address feature in Tally.ERP 9 allows you to maintain multiple mailing details for your company and ledgers. Create multiple addresses for your company and use them in invoices and reports.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > F11: Features > F1: Accounting Features .
2. Set the option Maintain multiple mailing details for company and ledgers to Yes.
3. Enable the option Set/Alter Company Mailing Details to add multiple addresses.
4. Press Enter . The Address Type screen appears .
5. Press Enter to accept the Primary Address Type.
Note: The Primary address type has the Mailing Details provided in the Company Creation screen. You can alter the primary mailing details from this screen, if required.
6. Type the name of the Branch/Location (E.g. Branch Office).
7. Press Enter . The Mailing Details screen appears.
8. Enter the Mailing Name , Address , PIN Code , etc. in the respective fields provided.
The Mailing Details screen appears as shown:
9. Press Enter , The Address Type screen appears.
10. Enter Address Type and enter Mailing Details , if required.
11. Press Enter to go to the Company Operations Alteration screen.
12. Press Enter to save the details.