Using the Receipt Note Printing Configuration you can customise your receipt notes to display a receipt note title, subtitle, you can set the size, top margin of voucher, rates, batch and godown details, VAT and CST details, and display other required details in the receipt note print.
To view the Receipt Note Printing Configuration screen
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > F12: Configure > Purchase Transactions > Receipt Note . The Receipt Note Printing Configuration screen appears as shown below:
2. Enable the option Print terms of payment and delivery? to print the terms of payment and delivery in the receipt note.
3. Enable the option Print despatch details? to print despatch details which includes Despatch through (mode of transport) and Destination .
4. Enable the option Print batch details? to print the batch details.
5. Enable the other options, if required.
6. Press Ctrl+A to accept.
Purchase Voucher Printing Configuration