You need to activate your Tally.Developer 9 license to use all the features of the product. Activation is a process to validate and authenticate the license.
Your product Serial Number, Activation Key, and e-mail ID are required to activate the license.
To activate your Tally.Developer 9 license
1. Right-click tally.developer.exe , and select Run as Administrator .
2. Go to License > Activate .
3. Enter your Tally.Developer 9 Serial Number , Activation Key , and Administrator e-mail ID , as shown below:
Note: The e-mail ID provided is linked to your Tally.Developer 9 Serial Number, and can be used for all further licensing operations, and interactions with Tally Solutions.
4. Click Submit to activate your license. A message is displayed in the Output tab to confirm the activation request.
5. Go to License > Unlock .
6. E nter the Unlock Key sent to your e-mail ID in the Unlock License screen, as shown below:
7. Press Submit to unlock your license. A confirmation message is displayed in the Output tab once you unlock your license.
Reactivating Tally.Developer 9 license
Updating Tally.Developer 9 license
Configure Tally.Developer 9 license