Always upgrade to the latest release of Tally.ERP 9 to enjoy greater business benefits. Move to the latest release using the easy in-product update facility.
● VAT Support for Designated Zones - Automated VAT implication on transactions by businesses established in Designated Zones and the relevant implications in VAT returns will be supported in Tally.ERP 9.
● If your company is located in a designated zone, you can now enable the option Company in Designated Zone? under Statutory and Taxation features . You can create the configure the party ledgers created in designated zones and record transactions as per applicability of tax.
● If the unit of measure of the stock item was in Arabic, the units did not appear fully in the voucher creation. This issue is resolved.
● When a bilingual taxable sales invoice was printed from the Voucher Display screen, the VAT ledger did not appear. This occurred when the invoice had multiple taxable stock items, and the VAT ledger had to appear on the second page. This issue is resolved.
● On opening the second child company of the split data, the cursor was getting stuck at VAT registration date field, as the date displayed was prior to the books beginning date. This issue is resolved.
Your email with the article link has been sent.