Always upgrade to the latest release of Tally.ERP 9 to enjoy greater business benefits. Move to the latest release using the easy in-product update facility.
● Bilingual POS Invoice : With Release 6.4.1 you can print Point of Sale (POS) invoices in Arabic and English whether you are in the UAE or KSA. Just select the Print Type as Bilingual.
● Enhanced comprehensive bilingual tax invoice
o In Release 6.4.1, you can see invoice amount in words in Arabic in your sales transactions. The same can be printed in Arabic alone, or with English as well in the invoice.
o You can include Inclusive VAT amount as an additional column in the invoice.
o You can include additional details in the invoice, such as a description of the item/ledger, part number, bank details and even remarks.
● Enhanced usability
o With Release 6.4.1, you can capture party details with their TRN/VAT Nos while making a sale (receipt voucher) or a purchase (payment voucher).
o For the convenience of customers in KSA and as per GAZT, we have changed the term TIN to VAT No. across the product.
o You can apply VAT on business scenarios which come under Current Assets and Liabilities . Release 6.4.1 takes care of the relevant VAT implications in your VAT return and reports.
● VAT TRN appeared as VAT TIN in the printout of VAT 201 return generated by pressing Alt+P . This issue is resolved.
● In the Domestic Taxable Purchases - Capital Goods @ 5% report of VAT 201 , the VAT TRN column was blank for the purchase of fixed assets recorded in the voucher mode. This issue is resolved.
● In a POS invoice, the Registration Type appeared as Regular even when the Party A/c name was selected as Cash or Not Applicable . Further, the invoice appeared under Incomplete/mismatch in information (to be resolved) of UAE VAT 201 report. This issue is resolved.
● Payment vouchers recorded without statutory payment appeared in the Tax Payment Reconciliation report. This issue is resolved.
● Company TRN (UAE VAT) and TIN (Saudi Arabia VAT) did not appear in a printed invoice. This occurred when the secondary address of the company was selected for printing. This issue is resolved.
● The party name did not appear in a printed Arabic or bilingual invoice, if the party name was entered in the Party Details screen of a cash sales invoice. This issue is resolved.
● The Place of Supply appeared incorrectly in the printed sales invoice. This occurred when the Country and Country (POS) were set to different countries in the Party Details screen. This issue is resolved.
● Based on the Type of Supply , the column title of the printed invoice will now appear either as Description of Goods , Description of Service or Description of Goods and Services .
● In a printed bilingual invoice, the Arabic translation of the word E-Mail was incorrect. This issue is resolved.
● Now you can print the Part No. column in a bilingual sales invoice by enabling the option Print part number? in the Invoice Print Configuration screen.
● The text Prepared by , Verified by appeared in the printed bilingual invoice even when the option Print Prepared/Verified initial? was disabled in the Invoice Print Configuration screen. This issue is resolved.
● You can now print a POS invoice for UAE and Saudi Arabia VAT by selecting the Print Type as Bilingual .
● The additional description of a stock item was not aligned correctly in a sales invoice printed in English. This occurred when the option Provide number and kind of packages? was enabled in the sales Voucher Configuration screen. This issue is resolved.
● Now you can print the amount inclusive of tax for each line item in an invoice. To do so, enable the option Print total inclusive of VAT amount? in the Invoice Print Configuration screen.
● Now you can print the narration in bilingual invoices by enabling the option Print narration? in the Invoice Print Configuration screen.
● Now you can include cash/bank payment and receipt vouchers recorded for expenses or incomes attracting VAT, in the VAT return. To do this, enable the option Show Party Details? in the Voucher Entry Configuration screen and enter the party details.
● Now you can activate VAT and enter the VAT Details for the ledgers grouped under non-revenue accounts.
● You can now print bank details in the bilingual invoice by enabling the option Print Bank Details? in the Invoice Print Configuration screen.
● You can print the additional description provided for stock item or ledger in the bilingual invoice, by enabling the following options in the Invoice Print Configuration screen:
o Print Additional Description(s) for Item Name? in the item invoice.
o Print Additional Description(s) for ledger Name? in the accounting invoice.
● The columns Total SAR and VAT SAR are now printed with the local currency values when the invoice is recorded with more than one currency.
● Now you can print the Amount chargeable (in words) and VAT Amount (in words) in English or Arabic by enabling the options:
o Print amount in words in English? in single invoice print type.
o Print amount in words in Arabic? in bilingual invoice.
● When an invoice recorded with foreign currency was printed in the bilingual format, the Rate per unit appeared in the base currency. This issue is resolved.
Your email with the article link has been sent.