Always upgrade to the latest release of Tally.ERP 9 to enjoy greater business benefits. Move to the latest release using the easy in-product update facility.
● Support for Kerala Flood Cess - Effective from Aug 1, 2019, calculation of Kerala Flood Cess is supported in Tally.ERP 9. You can also print the cess details in the invoice.
● GSTR-4 - The new Offline Tool Version 3.3 is now supported. You can export data in Excel and JSON formats to file quarterly returns until March 2019, for the financial years supported in the tool.
● On exporting the e-Way Bill details in Excel and JSON formats, the Unit Quantity Code (UQC) defined in the stock item did not appear in the Excel and JSON files. This issue is resolved.
● On exporting e-Way Bill details in JSON format, the secondary unit appeared for stock items having compound units. This issue is resolved. Now in the JSON file of e-Way Bill, Reporting UQC will appear for stock items having compound units.
● Now you can quickly generate the print preview of GST Invoice.
● The error T-FV-6071 appeared while validating the text file of Form 24Q in the FVU. This occurred in data maintained for more than one financial year, with a single employee's HRA declaration having same landlord name and PAN in the previous and current years. This issue is resolved.
● The error T-FV-6006 Invalid Section Record Type appeared while validating text file of Form 24Q, as the breakup of values of Chapter VI A Others were not exported to line C6A. This issue is resolved.
● In the text file of E-Challan Return (ECR), the Gross Wages appeared as per salary defined for the employee instead of the amount recorded in the Payroll Voucher. This issue is resolved.
● You can now view separate columns for:
o Supplier Invoice number and date in columnar register (using F5: Columnar button) of Purchases.
o Voucher reference number and date in the columnar report (using F8: Columnar button) of Ledger Vouchers for purchases, journals, payments, debit notes and credit notes.
'Release Notes for Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.5.3 - India' has been shared with