Always upgrade to the latest release of Tally.ERP 9 to enjoy greater business benefits. Move to the latest release using the easy in-product update facility.
Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.4.8 introduces new functionalities for e-Way bill generation and composite dealers.
● Latest changes in e-Way bill are now supported
o Support for latest e-Way Bill Offline Tool Version 1.0.0918
o You can now capture CESS on quantity and other values in the invoice and export the same in the Excel Template and JSON for e-Way Bill
● Simplified compliance for composite dealers
o Support for latest GSTR–4 Offline Tool Version 3.0
o You can now capture zero rated supplies in the Return
● Tally.ERP 9 now supports the latest e-Way Bill and Consolidated e-Way Bill JSON Preparation Tools, Version 1.0.0918. You can now capture the following details in the MS Excel template, and JSON files:
o Cess Non Advol - Value of cess based on quantity
o Others - Additional expenses/incomes entered in the invoice, which do not form part of the assessable value.
● Tally.ERP 9 now supports the latest offline tool, Version 3.0, for GSTR-4, to capture zero-rated sales. Also, the GSTR-4 report displays the break-up of:
o Transactions participating in return tables.
o Transactions that have no direct impact in return tables.
● The transactions recorded with the following information, appeared under the exception Mismatch in Nature of transaction and Place of supply, Party's country of GSTR-1 and GSTR-3B :
o Services availed in another state by paying central and state tax, recorded as local taxable purchase.
o Sales made by SEZ companies to registered dealers of the same state.
You can now select such transactions in the Exception Resolution report, and click A : Accept as is , to include them in the GST returns.
'Release Notes for Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.4.8 - India' has been shared with