Stock Summary report can be viewed by adding columns or
To view the order position in stock summary,
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Stock Summary .
2. Press Alt + F1 (For detailed view).
3. Press Alt + N > Select Orders & Stock Details .
Orders & Stock Details screen is displayed as shown:
● In the Stock Summary screen, you can add a new column using Alt + C .
● Sales Order Reports can be accessed through Alt+F7 or Alt+C of the Stock Summary.
To view purchase or sales order outstanding,
Go to Gateway of Tally > Stock Summary > Press F9 > select Purchase or Sales Order.
Note: Inventory Reports and Accounting Reports can also be accessed through ALL other reports by pressing F9 or F10 (Accounting/ Inventory Reports) .
'Viewing Order Position in Stock Summary Report' has been shared with