You can export Form 27Q from the TDS menu of the Statutory Reports, with details such as place and date, receipt no., token no., deductee names and others.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Display > Statutory Reports > TDS > Form 27Q .
2. Press Ctrl+E to view the Export Report screen.
3. Enter the Place and Date .
4. Specify the options Is change in Address of Responsible since last Return? and Is change in Address of Deductor since last Return as required.
5. Select the required option in Appearance of Deductee Names .
6. Specify the required option in Is Regular Return Filled for Previous Period .
7. Enter the Receipt No. /Token No.
8. Press Enter to export data. The data is exported to the e-return template.
Note: The exported file (form 27Q) is required to be validated with the File Validation Utility (a freely downloadable utility from NSDL website) and after validation, the returns should be submitted to the department along with Form 26Q in physical form.
'Exporting Form 27Q (TDS)' has been shared with