The Statistics of Vouchers section of Form 26Q displays the total number of transactions pertaining to a period which are categorised as Included , Excluded and Uncertain Transactions .
Total Number of Transactions : Drill-down on this item to view the Statistics report comprising of voucher types with the corresponding voucher count. The total count of vouchers displayed for the Total Number of Transactions row is categorized as Included , Excluded and Uncertain Transactions with the voucher count against each of the categories.
Included Transactions : Displays all vouchers that have the requisite information in their corresponding masters and transactions to comply with the requirements for filing the returns. These vouchers will be a part of TDS forms as applicable.
Excluded Transactions : Displays the count of all vouchers which are not a part of returns. As TDS details are not provided in these transactions, there will be no implications on forms and annexures.
Uncertain Transactions : Displays the count of all vouchers with insufficient information. These vouchers contain TDS related information and are not included in the count of Included Transactions and Excluded Transactions .
A few examples of insufficient information include:
● Country, state and dealer type are not defined for party ledger.
● Tax details are not defined for stock item.
● Duty type is not defined for TDS ledger.
● Mismatch in country or state selected in party master and transactions.
● Mismatch in tax amount.
The statistics report displays the count of each voucher type used for recording transactions under Total Number of Transactions , Included Transactions , E xcluded Transactions , and U ncertain Transactions .
To display the statistics report
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Display > Statutory Reports > TDS Reports > Form 26Q or Form 27Q .
2. Select Total Number of Transactions .
3. Press Enter to view all transactions for the period.
4. Select any voucher type and press Enter to view the Voucher Monthly Register .
5. Select any month and press Enter to view Voucher Register . The Voucher Register screen appears.
6. Select the required voucher.
7. Press Enter to edit the voucher.
'Statistics of Vouchers - Form 26Q (TDS)' has been shared with