All the TCS payment to department till date which is applicable for the report period, will be listed as Included Transactions under this section.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Display > Statutory Reports > TCS Reports > Form 27 EQ .
2. Select Included Transactions , and press Enter . The Included Transactions Details screen appears as shown below:
● Booking Voucher: Displays the count of booking voucher that are recorded without TCS deduction to book the expenses.
● Booking with Collection Voucher: Displays the count of booking voucher that are recorded with TCS to book the expenses.
● Collection Voucher: Displays the count of all the collection entries passed during the report period.
● Advance Receipt: Displays the count of all the advanced receipts received to the party against the service that will be availed in the future.
● Reversals: Displays the count of all the entries recorded for TCS reversal.
● Overridden by User: Displays the count the TCS vouchers that were recorded and saved by overwriting the pre-defined tax details.
'Included Transactions (TCS)' has been shared with