You can create ledgers for your service providers under the Sundry Creditor group.
To create Service Provider Ledger
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounts Info. > Ledgers > Create .
2. E nter the Name .
3. Select Sundry Creditor as the group name in the field Under .
4. Enable the option Maintain balances bill-by-bill? , if required.
1. Set a Default credit period .
2. Enable the option Check for credit days during voucher entry , if required.
5. Enter the Name of the service provider under Mailing Details .
6. Enter the Address .
7. Select the Country from the List of Countries .
8. Select the State from the List of States .
9. Enter the PIN Code .
10. Set Provide Bank Details to provide bank details .
To provide the bank details
1. Enter the Nickname for the service provider.
2. Alter the Favouring Name , if required.
3. Select the Transaction Type from the List of Transaction Types .
4. Enable the option Set as Default , if required.
11. Enter the PAN under Tax Information .
12. Enable the option Set/alter service tax details?
To set the service tax details of the service provider
1. Enter the Service tax registration number .
2. Select the Type of service from the Type of services list.
3. Set the option Is associated enterprise? to Yes , if required.
4. Enable the option Does Party belong to non-taxable territory? , if required.
The Service Tax Details screen appears as shown below:
13. Press Enter to save.
The Ledger Creation screen appears as shown below:
14. Press Enter to save.
'Creating Service Provider Ledger (Service Tax)' has been shared with