You can create a Canteen Deduction Pay Head by selecting Deductions from Employees as the Pay head type during pay head creation.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Payroll Info. > Pay Heads > Create .
2. Enter the pay head name in the Name field.
3. Select Deductions from Employees as the Pay head type from the List of Pay Head Types.
4. Select Current Assets from the List of Groups in the Under field.
o By default, Affect Net Salary is set to Yes . Set this to No if you do not want this component to be included in the Pay Slip.
o By default, the pay head component name entered in the Name field appears in the pay slip.
5. Enter the Name to appear in Payslip if you want to change the default pay head component name.
6. Select As User Defined Value as the Calculation type from the List of Calculation .
7. Press Enter to save the changes.
'Creating a Canteen Deduction Pay Head (Payroll)' has been shared with