Journal vouchers can also be used to allocate receipts and payments for job or projects.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > Click F7:Journal .
2. Click F12: Configure . The Voucher Configuration screen appears.
3. Enable the option Allow Cash Accounts in Journals .
4. Enter the Date .
5. Select the expense or income ledger.
6. Select the Bank or Cash ledger.
7. Enter the Amount . The Cost Allocation screen appears.
8. Select the Cost Centre and enter the Amount .
9. Press Enter .
10. Select another Cost Centre and enter the Amount , if required.
11. Press Enter .
12. Enter Narration , if required. The Accounting Voucher screen appears as shown below:
13. Press Enter to save the transaction.
'Allocate Costs to Projects (Journal Vouchers)' has been shared with