Create multiple jobs or projects as cost centres, and track the cost and revenue associated with each project in Tally.ERP 9. Allocate costs while the job is in progress. On completion, compare the selling price and profit with estimates. Make informed decisions based on the profitability of each job or project.
The following capabilities make job costing simple and effective:
● Tracking transfer of materials from one godown to another.
● Tracking the consumption of materials at different locations.
● Ascertaining profitability i.e., Net Profit / Loss for a particular job / project.
● Viewing the summary of inventory movements (Opening, Inwards, Outwards , Transfer, Consumption etc.)
● Comparing each element of cost, selling price and profit with other jobs in a single screen
● Drilling down to the voucher level for reference or alter transactions.
Your email with the article link has been sent.