Job costing is available for companies that maintain accounts with inventory. To use job costing, cost centres and multiple godowns have to be enabled for the company.
To enable job costing
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > F11: Company Features ( F1: Accounting features ).
2. Set the option Maintain cost centres? to Yes .
3. Enable the option Use cost centre for job costing .
4. Press Crl+A to save.
To enable multiple godowns
1. G o to Gateway of Tally > F11: Company Features ( F2: Inventory features ).
2. Set Maintain multiple Godowns to Yes .
3. Press Crl+A to save.
Note: For companies, that have enabled the option Maintain accounts only , the option Use Cost Centre for Job Costing? will not be available.
Your email with the article link has been sent.