On enabling Job Costing for the company, the option to use cost centres for job costing will be available in the cost centres. You can enable this option either during creation or alteration of cost centres.
Cost centres enabled for job costing will be available for selection in the Job Work Analysis report.
To enable Job Costing in Cost Centres
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounts Info > Cost Centres > Create .
2. Enter the Name of the cost centre.
3. Select Primary or the required cost centre in the field Under .
4. Set the option Use for Job Costing to Yes .
The Cost Centre Creation screen appears as shown below:
5. Press Enter .
6. Press Enter to save the cost centre.
Your email with the article link has been sent.