By creating a scenario in TallyERP 9, you will choose to use certain voucher types and/or exclude certain voucher types to arrive at realistic forecasting. Multiple scenarios can be created enabling the business to make informed decisions. You will use reversing journals to record transactions that are automatically reversed after a specified date.
To enable reversing journals
1. Go to F11: Features > F1: Accounting Features .
2. S et Use Reversing Journals & Optional Vouchers? to Yes .
3. Press Ctrl+A to save.
To create a scenario
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounts Info. > Scenario > Create .
2. Enter a suitable scenario Name .
3. Enable the option Include actuals .
4. Set Exclude Forex Gains/Losses Calculations to Yes if you do not want the Unadjusted Forex Gain/Loss element to reflect in the scenario.
5. Set Exclude Inventory Tracking Calculations to Yes if you do not want the Sales/Purchase Bills Pending element to reflect in the scenario.
The Scenario Creation screen appears as shown below:
6. Select the vouchers to Include . These vouchers will affect the scenario created.
7. Select the vouchers to Exclude . These vouchers will not affect the scenario created.
8. Press Enter to save the scenario.
Your email with the article link has been sent.