To set/alter cheque printing configuration
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounts Info. > Ledger > Create . The Ledger Creation screen appears.
2. Select Bank Accounts or Bank OD A/C in the field Under .
3. Enter the Bank A/c Holder's Name , the A/c Number , IFS Code .
4. Select the Bank Name .
Note: To display the list of banks, TSS validity and internet connectivity are required. When you are creating a bank ledger for the first time, it is recommended that you are connected to the Internet to be able to view all the bank names while selecting the bank.
5. Enter the Branch .
6. Enable the field - Set/Alter Cheque Books to provide the cheque range. The Cheque Book Management screen appears.
7. Enter the cheque book number ranges in the fields From Number and To Number . The Number of Cheques is calculated automatically.
8. Enter the Cheque Book Name .
9. Press Enter .
10. Enable the option Set/Alter Cheque Printing Configuration . The Cheque Dimensions applicable for the Bank selected in the field Bank Name will be displayed.
11. Modify the pre-configured dimensions, if required.
12. Click P : Print to preview the settings. The Sample Cheque Printing screen appears.
13. Press Enter to preview.
14. Enter Mailing Details if required.
15. Press Enter .
16. Press Enter to save the ledger.
Your email with the article link has been sent.