1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounts Info. > Ledger > Alter .
2. Select the bank ledger. For example, Standard Chartered Bank .
3. Select the Bank Name as Standard Chartered Bank (India) from the List of Banks .
4. Enable the option Set cheque printing configuration? .
The Cheque Format Selection screen appears as shown below:
5. Select the required format from the list. The Cheque Dimensions screen appears.
6. Enter the cheque dimensions manually or click C : Copy From to copy the predefined dimensions.
7. Press Ctrl+A to accept the Cheque Dimensions screen to view the Sample Cheque Printing screen.
8. Press Enter to generate the preview.
9. Press Esc to return to the ledger master.
10. Press Enter to accept.
Note: To download new cheque formats introduced for the selected bank, you need internet connection.
1. Select User defined from the List of Cheque Formats in the Cheque Format Selection screen.
2. Click U : User defined to specify the dimensions. The Cheque Dimensions screen appears as shown below:
3. Enter the cheque dimensions or click C : Copy From to copy the predefined dimensions.
4. Press Ctrl+A to accept the Cheque Dimensions screen. The Sample Cheque Printing screen appears.
5. Press Enter to generate the preview.
6. Press Esc to return to the ledger master.
7. Press Enter to accept.
Once the configurations are pre-filled or entered, sample cheques can be generated.
Your email with the article link has been sent.