You need to surrender your Tally.Developer 9 license if you want to use the license on another computer.
To surrender your Tally.Developer 9 license
1. Right-click tally.developer.exe .
2. Select Run as Administrator .
3. Go to License > Surrender .
4. E nter the Administrator e-mail ID and Tally.NET password in the Surrender License screen, as shown below:
5. Click Submit to surrender your license. A confirmation message appears once your license is surrendered.
Note: If you are surrendering your site license, you can enter the site administrator e-mail ID and password.