You need to reactivate your Tally.Developer 9 license if you have surrendered it. Reactivation could be for subsequent activation on the same computer or another computer.
To reactivate your Tally.Developer 9 License
1. Right-click tally.developer.exe .
2. Select Run as Administrator .
3. Go to License > Reactivate .
4. E nter the Administrator e-mail ID and Tally.NET password in the Reactivate License screen, as shown below:
5. C lick Submit to reactivate. A confirmation message appears once your license is reactivated.
Note: If you are the administrator of more than one site, the Reactivate License screen displays a list of sites that can be reactivated.