A Multi-site account is a type of account under which multiple Tally.Developer 9, Tally.ERP 9, or Tally.Server 9 licenses activated on different locations, can be added. Each site is given a unique identification by the user, which is termed as Site ID . The multi-site account is identified using a unique Account ID .
For example , a company with branch offices in multiple locations, where single and multi-user licenses are activated, can create a multi-site account and the administrator can centrally manage all the branch office licenses.
To activate a multi-site account
1. Right-click tally.developer.exe , and select Run as Administrator .
2. Go to License > Activate .
3. Click Multi-Site in the License Activation screen, to activate the Site license.
4. E nter the Serial Number and Activation Key .
5. Enter the Account ID to which you want to add this license. Contact your administrator for this information.
6. Enter the Site ID . The Site ID should be a unique name to help you to identify this license.
7. Enter the Site administrator e-mail ID . The Site administrator is authorised to perform all licensing operations for this Site. The Activate Site License screen appears as shown below:
8. Press Enter . The Manage Account screen appears as shown below:
9. Click Create a new site to activate this site license. A confirmation message appears on successful activation.
Note: Click Reactivate an existing site to reactivate an existing site license.
10. Press Enter to view the Unlock License screen.
11. Enter the Unlock Key sent to your e-mail ID in the Unlock License screen, as shown below:
12. Press Submit to unlock your license. A confirmation message is displayed in the Output tab once your license is unlocked.